Blogger Tips and trick Click Here to Advertise on My Blog Support independent publishing: buy this book on Lulu.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Serena Williams - C-Walk

Serena has had her moments when she’s let her anger get the best of her, and according to some, displayed inproper sportsmanship during a match, but to say she can’t celebrate with a victory dance that no one at Wimbledon knew had gang affiliation at one point (as observed by their questions of what the dance was called and suggestions of “the Serena” or “the Wimbledon”) is absurd. Unsurprisingly, Serena thinks so too. She told US Weekly:

“I don’t care. That’s the least of my worries . . . I’m so excited I was able to do the dance. I’m glad I did it!

“It just happened. I was so excited that it just came out,” she said, laughing at the amount of attention the move received. “I guess I’m good at it!”

Source


 
Entrecard Credit Generator
Blog Search Engine Buzzer Hut | Promote Your Blog