Blogger Tips and trick Click Here to Advertise on My Blog Support independent publishing: buy this book on Lulu.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hillsong's How I Long

Something about this song....something.
Cannot place my hands on it. Fills me with everything.
From nostalgia, to love, to longing.
The sweet melody of the guitar strings.
What a song! What melody!


If you are reading this, you might think, he's finally gone cuckoo.
Not yet, never will, just love this song. Listen and let me know what you think.

How I long - Hillsong

I feel Your love right through my heart
my spirit lifted by Yours
You are too great,
too great for words
so hear the song of my heart

How I long
Father
How I long for you

Freedom is where You place Your feet
light always shines through the dark
ever thought of You
for I am Yours
greatest of any rewards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxy7nh-Y6WI

 
Entrecard Credit Generator
Blog Search Engine Buzzer Hut | Promote Your Blog